On a number of days throughout the year we are closed for the afternoon for staff training.
We try to give our patients adequate notice of this in various ways such as posters in the surgery and on repeat prescription side slips, but as not all patients attend surgery we post closure days on this web site for patient information.
Next closure dates are listed below:-
We are closed for PLT – Protected Learning Time from 12:30pm on:-
- Thursday 19th January 2017
- Thursday 16th February 2017
- Thursday 23rd March 2017
- Thursday 27th April 2017
- Thursday 18th May 2017
- Thursday 15th June 2017
- Thursday 20th July 2017
- Thursday 17th August 2017
- Thursday 21st September 2017
- Thursday 19th October 2017
- Thursday 16th November 2017
- Thursday 14th December 2017
We will re-open at 08:00 the following morning.
Should you require urgent medical attention on any of these afternoons, please telephone the surgery on 01205 870666.
Prescriptions due to be collected on these days will be available from 08:30am the following morning.
All our staff have been trained, and continue to participate in regular training, to ensure they have the skills to cope with whatever patients needs may be. This includes:
- Safeguarding children
- Safeguarding vulnerable Adults
- Deaf Awareness
- Equality & Diversity
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Centred Care
- Health & Safety
- Fire Safety
- Information Governance
- Health Care Record Keeping
- Infection Control & Hand Hygiene
- Pharmacy Services (Dispensers only)