OLMC is a dispensing practice.
For collection, ordering and enquiries relating to your medication please use the new dispensary entrance which is located to the right of the main entrance.
NEW DISPENSARY OPENING HOURS
As from Tuesday 16th May 2017 the dispensary opening hours will be as follows:
Monday to Friday
9am to 1pm
2pm to 6:30pm
PLEASE NOTE WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR LUNCH EVERYDAY 1PM TO 2PM
Repeat prescriptions can be ordered via the following ways:
- In person at the surgery
- by completing your repeats slip and posting it in the box at reception
- On-line using SystmOnline
- Over the phone on 01205 870666 between 11am and 6.30pm
- Via the automated telephone system: 01205 870666 and selecting option 1 – 24 hours per day
Please note to use SystmOnline or the Out-of-hours automated telephone service, patients must first request login details (for SystmOnline) or a PIN (for the automated telephone service). To do this patients must request access to the system in person and provide photographic identification.
Repeat medication will be ready to collect from the surgery five working days after ordering.
If you need your medication urgently please contact the receptionists who will endeavour to help.
NHS English Prescription Charge
Single prescription items cost £8.60 but some items such as Compression hosiery, hormone replacement tablets and smoking cessation products may incur more than one charge. Please ask at the dispensary if you would like further information.
Prescriptions are FREE for any patient who is:
- Under 16 years old.
- Aged 16, 17 or 18 and in full-time education.
- 60 years of age or over.
- Named on a current HC2 charges certificate.
- Named on a working tax credit NHS exemption certificate.
- Named on a child tax credit NHS exemption certificate.
Prescriptions are FREE for a patient who has:
- A valid cancer patient exemption certificate.
- A valid maternity exemption certificate.
- A valid medical exemption certificate.
- A valid prescription prepayment certificate*.
- A valid war pension exemption certificate.
- A valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate.
- Been prescribed free-of-charge contraceptives.
Prescriptions are FREE for a patient who receives:
- Income support.
- Universal Credit
- Income-based jobseeker’s allowance tax credit**.
- Minimum income guarantee and pension credit guarantee credit.
Single prescription items cost £8.60 but some items such as Compression hosiery, hormone replacement tablets and smoking cessation products
may incur more than one charge. Please ask at the dispensary if you would like further information.