Covid-19 vaccine update
We are very excited to be able to start offering the Covid-19 vaccine to our patients. We are working with our Primary Care Network (PCN) and the other local practices to offer the vaccine all our patients who are eligible. At the moment, we are being allocated small amounts of stock across the 27,000 local patients, and have been told the order of priority that we are able to vaccinate in.
There is up to date information about the vaccine below, it also includes information about contraindications (when it’s not suitable to have the vaccination).
In terms of the current practicalities:
• You will be contacted by the call centre to offer you the vaccine – please don’t contact the surgery as we do not have access to the booking system.
• Currently, all the vaccines are being administered at Franklin Hall, Spilsby
• We have started vaccinating our over 80s, but not yet been allocated enough vaccine to give everyone theirs. If you’ve not been contacted yet, please don’t worry, you are still on the list
• The invite may come by letter, text or by telephone. Some telephone calls are being made on our behalf by the call centre , so may come from a withheld or unfamiliar number
• The call centre will try to contact you at least three times either by telephone or letter, so please don’t worry if you miss the call
• You are able to decline the vaccine, and we will record this on your notes.
We will keep our website, and our Facebook page updated as we get more information.
Last updated: 1st January 2021